Balance study for joint entrance exam

JEE (Main) contains two papers; paper 1 & 2. All candidates have the choice to sit in any or in both papers. Paper 1 is designated for admissions in engineering and technical colleges e.g. in B.E. or B.Tech programs. This year, the exam was taken on 3rd of April for candidates who selected to sit in offline exam and for online candidates; the test was arranged on 9 and 10 April. The students already have the key but the board will announce the official result on 27th of April.

Joint entrance exam is necessary for admission in engineering or technical college as it contains the weight of 40 % in the total merit. Remaining 60 % is counted from the board marks.The central board of secondary education has the authority to conduct this exam. Now! The CBSE has offered an option to candidates’ either to sit in online JEE or in offline JEE.In 2017, from 1.2 million candidates, 0.2 million went for online exam that was conducted, one week after the offline test.

In the JEE “Main” Paper 1 and paper 2, were in the criteria with the choice to take any or both papers. The paper 1 that is for bachelor of engineering and for bachelor in technology was similar as that of pattern that the CBSE is following from last 5 years. Objectives in the form of multiple type questions were asked and there were three sections in the paper of physics, chemistry and mathematics. Each multiple had 4 marks while 1 number will be deducted as negative marking in case of a wrong answer. There were 30 questions in each section.

The joint entrance exam that was held a week ago by the central board of secondary education is in the process of result making. The CBSE has announced that they will declare the result on 27th of April. The test on the online option was conducted a week after, on 9th and 10th April and for offline candidates, the date was 3rd April. The key is available and most of the students have gotten the fruit of their hard work and other trying to come out from shock. However, officially the result shall be given to candidates on 27th of April.

Joint entrance exam by central board of secondary education has always been a tough situation for students. The engineering aspirants work day and night to perform and fulfill the dream of them and their parents by becoming an engineer. However, with the flow of time, the candidates have been increased in number and a lot of changes have been made in the criteria to select the cream of intelligent minds.

Different Updates

Disclaimer: All information on this page are taken from third party reliable sources of relevant industry channels, with simple aim just for general information for our users. never endorse or recommend for any trading advice as well as accuracy of data provided here.